Sigmap revamp – Stage 1Posted: June 15, 2011
For all you folks out there who’ve been on my back to do something extra with the sigmap, I’ve uploaded the first stage of an overhaul
For your scanning pleasure you will find :
- Signature status : You may have scanned it, but not activated it, but how does anyone else know that?
- Age of sig. NOTE that this is the age since you first found it. Remember to keep that record updated on DT when the sig numbers changed
- Active for time added. So you know how long you’ve got left before it pops at the 4 day DT
- Edit the status and edit ID are linked. If you leave the status untouched, only the sig is changed and vice versa
- Colour coded group types. Makes it easier to see what you’ve got and adds some brightness to your day