Mini Update – no site was not hackedPosted: December 8, 2010
In the process of a major development in the site, somtimes small changes need to be made to the live in order to ready it for the big transition.
In this case, a new feature that many will find useful is being prepped but when I uploaded some bug fixes and prep work, some code designed for the test server was left in leaving a strange “you do not have access” message and a “click for access” link.
I sharply removed this and the site has returned to some semblance of normality
Anyway todays updates included :
- Standings from API was pointing to the wrong API method. was /corp/Standings.xml.aspx but should have been /corp/ContactList.xml.aspx
- Manual standings weren’t saving in the personal options when you went to edit them
- XML Standings also were looking for the wrong data
- The “You do not have access” screen was not the site being hacked but some test code left in. Removed and restored
- Clearer indications of what to expect when setting the site to trusted in the IGB