Problem with statistics

A few of you have noticed how the site no longer shows the most recent jumps or kills and brought it to my attention.

A slight alteration I made earlier on in the week ended up causing a big problem with the gathering of information from the eve API. I’ve fixed it and it’s now getting the statistics again. Within 48 hours we’ll all be able to pretend it never happened <.<

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s